Jacknife Oilfield has many years of experience hauling a variety of products and offers a range of services. We provide qualified and experienced drivers to transport crude oil or produced water from well site to pipeline batteries or water disposal sites. We have an established fleet of tanker trucks that can be dispatched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We take pride in providing timely and efficient service. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Crude Oil + Produced Water Hauling
- Condensate Hauling
- Fresh Water Hauling + Disposal
- In-Field Transfers
- Flood Ups
Our shop is open 5 days a week, Monday – Friday. We also have a service truck, ready to perform work in the field. Our mechanics are qualified and experienced ensuring our work is of the highest standard.
- CVIPs Jacknife Oilfield Services is an authorized Alberta Transportation CVIP (Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program) Facility. We perform CVIPs on heavy trucks, light trucks and all trailers.
- Complete Maintenance We work with our customers to ensure their units are in optimal running condition. We implement preventative maintenance programs so that customers’ units have less downtime and avoid large maintenance repairs in the future.
- Truck and Trailer Parts The Jacknife Oilfield shop stocks a large range of parts for heavy duty vehicles, light trucks, trailers and oilfield equipment. We offer competitive prices and have access to a variety of brands. If we don’t have it in stock, it can be ordered and delivered within 24hrs.
- Tire Sales and Repair We change and repair tires. We have access to a variety of brands at competitive prices.
We have the equipment and manpower to handle most small to medium sized reclamation projects. Our qualified staff ensures the job is done right the first time.
Jacknife Land Reclamation services include, but are not limited to:
- Rock Picking, Discing, Rototilling
- Seeding, Fertilizing, Packing/Rolling
- Tree + Stump Removal
- Industrial Mowing
- Lease Maintenance